Saturday 29 August 2009

Dare to Dream Online Show - Sep 5th and 6th


Hi all,

Just a quick update to let you know that now life is getting back to normal (well I suppose that depends on what you call normal my daughter has now decided to keep rats as pets, Not to sure about that one) Bear production has started again.

Over the last few months (in what little time I have had) I have been creating 3 very special pieces for the next TBACA Online show. The show is themed 'Dare to Dream' and I have done just that. Unfortunately I am not allowed to show you my creations until the show on Sat and Sun the 5th and 6th of September, (next weekend) But I am allowed to give you a sneak peek so I have put together a collage of bits and pieces of my creations to tempt you. If you wish to see more go to http://www.teddybearsandcritters.com/ next weekend to view all the Special pieces created by some of Australia's Best.

Well that's it for me for the moment I am off to bed, I will keep you updated on the Rats (perhaps they will grow on me).

Bear Hugs
Lyn



No comments:

Post a Comment