Monday 9 November 2009

2 new additions

Hi There,

I just wanted to share with you some pictures of the 2 new additions to my family.

I have participated in a Christmas Bear Swap on TBACA and these are the two bears I received from the artists I swapped with.

The first one was 'Pepe' an 11" Monkey from Linda down of Lombard Bears in WA. 'Pepe' has a felted face (and what a face) and is multi-jointed. What an amazing creation, I'm just blown away by the quality of the work in him. The needle felted face needs to be seen to be believed.


My next swap was 'Nisse' a 5 1/4" bear from Brigit Charles of Brigits Bears in WA. 'Nisse' has a removable hat and sheepskin beard and is free standing. Again what an AMAZING little bear. You can't see properly in the photo but he has the most incredible, tiny little perfectly appliqued leather nose, what a treat.



This was my first time participating in a swap like this and my hand is already up for the next one, what fun!!

Bear Hugs till next time

Lyn

4 comments:

  1. Good to see you blogging again Lyn ... you were lucky to get two swaps ... and lovely one they are too!
    Warmest Hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just found your blog!!

    I love your monkey!!! Your needle felting is amazing!

    And what a lovely trade bear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellooooo

    I've got a blog award for ya pop over to my dollys2 blog and pick it up.

    Raewyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!
    Happy New year
    x Julie x

    ReplyDelete