Sunday 8 February 2009

Welcome To My Blog


G'Day

My Daughter is the creative influence behind this (dragging me kicking and screaming into the 21st century) as I am computer illiterate at this point in my life (planning to learn), so please bear with me as I find my feet.(pardon the pun).

This blog is to keep everyone updated on the shows I will be attending, new bears as they are created and life in general in the Parker household.

With all that said and done here is a little about Me and my life.

 I have two Children, two cheeky Grandsons, and one gorgeous Aussie Bulldog called Boof.

After leaving school I attended TAFE attaining my Fashion Design Certificate which included Fine Needlework, Dress Making and Design, Tailoring and Millinery. I then went on to be a quality controller for a major Lingerie Company.

Over the years I have made and taught just about every craft, finally settling exclusively on Bears 14 years ago. Many of my bears have been Adopted into Hugs in different countries all over the world, some having six or seven additions. However I tend to have a short attention span and become bored easily so my style has changed many times, from Large and Traditional to Modern to were I am now and intend to stay Miniatures (5" and under). I still can't settle on one style (too many ideas not enough years), although most of my bears do share one common trait, they have an Attitude Problem (or so I have been told).

Thank you Beary Much for Visiting.

Lyn


No comments:

Post a Comment