Saturday 10 March 2012

Steam-punk

I have recently had a go at Steam-punk on my little minis...Have to say I am having a blast don't know why I didn't try it ages ago it's right up my alley.

I am dying to show you my first creation but I can't yet... He is my Preview bear for the next Teddies Worldwide online show which is themed " Tea Party "and starts in a couple of weeks.

But the show Preview is just around the corner so all will be revealed soon...For the time being it's Shhh !!

Stay tuned
Hugs
Lyn

4 comments:

  1. Knowing your wonderful creations, it will be amazing.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just popped over to have a look at your bear, he is Fantastic.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little steampunk bear is amazing Lyn, I can wait to see all your bears available. I wish you great success with the show.
    Cheers Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Guys I'm really having fun with it. Popping over now to see all the others.

    Hugs Lyn

    ReplyDelete