Tuesday 20 November 2012

" Time for a change "

There comes a time in life when you have to embrace change and my time is now.

I have recently moved house which involved a serious down size.. ooh !! so hard to decide what stuff you don't absolutely need I think it would be easier to decide which child should go or which limb to cut off ..Ha Ha !!

My daughter has helped me to create a new look blog where I will eventually have pics of all my bears past and present.. Love it !!

And finally I have ventured into the world of Facebook..That's Scary !!

I think that's enough change for this Old Fart for the moment I feel like my brain is about to explode.


1 comment:

  1. Lyn, it so good to see you in bloggsy land. I hope you enjoy it. You are brave down sizing It would be so hard to cull stuff out.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete